Operations & Maintenance
Building Support Where you need it most
With the ability to provide both part and full-time building maintenance support, CBS’s Operations and Maintenance division provides solutions that are client-driven and flexible, supporting our customers’ building systems and equipment needs.
CBS’ Operations and Maintenance division provides full- and part-time building maintenance support to our clients’ building systems and equipment. Our Preventive and Predictive Maintenance plans extend the useful life of building equipment through the inclusion of scheduled maintenance, inspections, calibrations, and adjustments necessary to ensure each system complies with industry and manufacturer standards. Our Preventive Maintenance program provides guidance for routine maintenance and service that allows for the early detection and correction of systems and components. Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) we utilize are used to organize, track, and report on maintenance activities to support our customer’s needs. Our building engineers, mechanics, and maintenance technicians provide rapid response to customer service requests, as well as building emergency support on a 24x7x365 basis.
Our typical approach to performing PM activities to maintain buildings’ systems and infrastructure includes:
- Receiving PM Work Orders (PMO) generated by the work control center.
- Executing and PMOs at the specific times and frequencies specified in each PMO.
- Completing each PMO as scheduled (or within a period of time acceptable to client).
- Maximizing the reliability and enhances the lifecycle of the clients’ systems and structures we support.
- Compiling system-specific PM maintenance and testing records to create comprehensive, current equipment maintenance histories.
- Reviewing equipment maintenance histories to identify potential downstream operational issues and/or equipment upgrade/replacement requirements.
- Improving system and building operational safety by maintaining all equipment in optimal operational conditions.
- Complying with all applicable LEED, EnergyStar, or additional building and environmental protection codes and regulations.