Building Controls, made easy
The CBS Energy Management Department, established in 1978, is in the forefront of industry innovations. We help our clients improve and sustain facility operations by designing and implementing automated systems that protect assets and operate facilities with maximum efficiency. Building automation systems lead to decreased downtime, reduced tenant complaints and higher tenant retention.
Our services include design, implementation and maintenance of the following systems:
- Direct Digital Control Systems for HVAC and Mission-Critical System Control
- Lighting Control Systems, Lighting Upgrades and Retrofits
- Access Control Systems
- 24/7 Remote Facility Monitoring and Control
- System Monitoring Hardware and Software
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Building Energy Use and Systems Analysis
CBS takes “Open System” building automation energy management and access controls to its highest level. Our Energy Management department installs, maintains, operates and repairs open systems supporting over 25 million points of control in the DC-Metro Area. CBS can offer a single, integrated system, controlling HVAC, power, access control, security, video, and lighting, as well as life safety system monitoring. Our Energy Management department cuts costs while increasing tenant satisfaction.
To view some of our Energy Management Team’s exceptional project samples, visit our Case Study Page.