HVAC Service & Repair
MEP Support, on your terms
Our Service Department is known for their rapid response to our customers’ HVAC mechanical, electrical, plumbing service and repair needs. The division’s Mobile Maintenance Fleet of fully equipped vehicles and trained personnel are dispatched 24x7x365 to perform scheduled maintenance tasks and address customer emergencies at 250+ building locations throughout the Washington DC area.
The CBS Service Division provides swift response to meet clients’ HVAC, mechanical, electrical and plumbing needs. Technicians are dispatched from our central headquarters, utilizing automated dispatch and work control systems and handheld field devices. Qualified technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to provide both scheduled and unscheduled services whenever required.
- Preventative Maintenance Service Contracts
- 24-Hour Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Service
- Life Safety and Access Systems Maintenance and Service
- Utility Management
- Drain Cleaning, Hydro Jetting and Video Inspections
- Backflow Prevention Service
Our CBS Mobile Maintenance team is are made up of experienced licensed technicians in the Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) trades who provide prompt, professional service. The 60+ trucks on the road are stocked with the tools, supplies and equipment necessary to perform virtually any service requirement. Even if emergency strikes after normal work hours, CBS receives and dispatches those calls through our emergency notification system.
Our Service Division also provides comprehensive installation services for HVAC, mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, supporting large commercial, government, military and institutional facility needs.
The CBS Installation Team helps our clients with:
- Mechanical System Add-ons and Supplemental Air Conditioning Needs
- Mechanical and Plumbing Tenant Build-outs and Facility Improvements
- Renovations (Design/Build and from Plans and Specifications)
- Major Equipment Replacement
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) Installations
- Lighting Retrofits
- Power System Upgrades
- Plumbing Equipment and Fixture Replacement
- Piping Installation and Replacement
These installation services include full to partial component and system replacements for cooling towers, chillers, boilers, air handler units and split systems. As buildings are and facility usage changes, CBS Service can extend the life of our assets and keep them efficient, current and productive.